The Other Side- Gwen Stacy & Ben Reilly

Diskussioner om serieskapande för proffs och amatörer.
Användarvisningsbild
spindelmannenelektra
Near Mint

The Other Side- Gwen Stacy & Ben Reilly

Inlägg av spindelmannenelektra »

[img]http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs226.snc1/7317_128324141866_524541866_3023702_2317985_s.jpg[/img][img]http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs206.snc1/7317_128324766866_524541866_3023706_3294203_s.jpg[/img]

Fortsätter efter ett långt uppehåll. Spännande vad som skall hända med mina älsklingskaraktärer: Gwen Stacy, Elektra, Spider-Woman, Angel, Nick, Nick Fury, Peter Parker & Ben Reilly. We will see where their destiny will lead us. Håller nu på med sista dvs fjärde delen i kapitel 3 del 12 sammanlagt- The Frontliner's Headquarters. Se första och sista inlägg för att följa hela storyn.

THE OTHER SIDE

THE OTHER SIDE-
BEN REILLY & GWEN STACY
1 of 4
[img]http://www.comicartfans.com/Images/Category_157/subcat_53873/Thumbs/gwen.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.quickstopentertainment.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/6-scarlet-spider.jpg[/img]
The house was very paradise-like. The garden had many fruit trees and everyone could see and feel the comfort of the place. This was a place where one would want to live for good. Around the house were many big trees, but the place wasn’t isolated it was more on a high plateau; the view around the place was breathtaking. A very creative artist could not come up with a more beautiful place. Here in this utopian place slept a beautiful girl, Gwen Stacy. She slept in her bed by herself she stretched out her whole body on the bed. One could see that she enjoyed herself and she had had a good-night sleep. But then very suddenly her body twists around and she seems to be in an absolute shock. Something like this has never happened in this place before. She has always slept like an angel through the whole nights as long as she could remember.
Gwen Stacy wakes up, screaming. Her cute face is in tears and she looks absolutely terrified. Her hair is blond and straight, her eyes are clear blue, innocent and “cutely-tired”. It is morning but she still looks like a goddess.
- What is darling, says Ben Reilly, caring. Then he comes through the bedroom door, wearing his Scarlet Spider costume.
- I had a really bad nightmare Ben. She is crying and has great difficulties to breath.
- It was about you and me, but we didn’t really exist. I fell down from a high bridge (she is snorting loudly). She faces him in a lovingly way.
- You or someone else wearing Spider-Man clothes didn’t reach me.
-It was just a nightmare sweetheart says Ben assuringly, just a dream. Ben looks caringly on Gwen and continues.
-Do you want some breakfast? I have made some for you.
Gwen looks surprised and looks upon on Ben lovingly.
- Are you sure you have time for that? You have to get going, don’t you?
- I have always got time for you, you know that, Reilly smiles.

Ben spins his web downstairs to the kitchen. He likes to show off when he lives with Gwen, he loves to use his web as much as he can. It goes extremely quick for him to get down to the kitchen with his web. When he gets to the kitchen he calms down, and starts to do some breakfast. He uses the mixer and decides to cook something really fresh. In the same moment Gwen comes up to him and robs his shoulder kindly.

- The dream Ben. What if we don’t exist?
-Stop it honey it is not funny.

-But what if that is the truth.

Reilly:
-Yes, yes, whatever, we just got to do the best of the situation.

-You are right, what do you want to do today, sweetie?

Reilly lifts up Stacy on the kitchen table she puts her legs around Reilly. They kiss each other passionately and decide to…

SMASH with a big bang trough the roof lands Elektra and Spider- Man (Peter Parker). They land on top of each other on the ground. Spider-Man (Peter Parker) looks at Gwen and for a second they know who they are than their memories disappear. Elektra immediately understand that she is “on the other side” since she has been there before.

Then everyone’s memory disappears. Parker walks forward to say hello to the couple he has never seen before, Elektra does the same.

Then the roof crashes once more, it is not much left of the roof. Nick Fury lands and he is carrying heaps of weapons. Go down screams Nick Fury on command and with authority. He moves his hand swiftly and everyone understands that they all have to throw themselves on the floor. Everyone lays still, then they all hear pistol shots.

Gwen is lying beside Elektra. Gwen moves her body upwards. Ben reacts quicker than ever. Parker reacts too, but Reilly is quicker to Parker’s surprise.

Down screams Fury DOWN.

The shooting never seems to stop.
-Down, Fury screams again.
Down. Parker and Reilly look at each other and laugh. "Piece a cake”, they both think. In the same second they spin a big shield of their web and they start attacking the enemy. The bullets just bounce off the web shield, Stacy looks mighty impressed. Fury creeps close behind the shield. Elektra has taken a side-track.

She slides cross the wall by pushing both feet hard towards both sides of the wall. And it doesn’t take long before she reaches the corner of the wall. Both the Spider-men are now outside the house. They carefully look behind the net to see if they can spot the enemy. They can’t see the enemy. The bullets still bounds off them. "What now”, they both think at the same time. Then they can hear the ground moving further away. 120-130 feet away the whole ground seems to lift. Fury is faster than ever, throwing them two big guns.

-We don’t use weapon they both say at the same time.
-Now you don’t have a choice screams Gwen. Gwen’s voice is convincing enough, and the Spiders realize that for just this once weapons are needed.

At the same moment as this happens Elektra glides up through the chimney.

She is now standing on the roof, shooting first, than waiting for the two Spiders to shot their gun.

When they shot she jumps on the big bullets balancing on them. This mission seems entirely impossible, but she is successful. She is now flying in 200miles an hour towards the enemy. The enemy can’t see anything. Before the two bullets hit the enemy Elektra makes a volt over the enemy. The shots hit the enemy, a particular Mr. Juggernaut straight in the chest.

The bullets bounce off fast. Elektra is now just behind the enemy, the enemy is not aware of this. She takes a steady grip on his neck and puts her sai in Juggernaut’s back. Elektra commands:

-What the fuck are you doing, put down the ground immediately otherwise I will kill you quicker than you can even imagine. This sai will cut through you like you are made of butter, you have got one second.

In the same moment as Juggernaut’s voice shivers, something else happens in the house. In the rush and excitement of attacking the enemy one has totally forgot Gwen Stacy. She sits up in a corner totally terrified.

Yesterday she and Reilly had picked flowers in the garden and they had made love on the grass, and now everything was turned upside down. Who was the guy who looked identically like Ben, the one with the other Spider-Man costume? This person had fascinated her at the same time as it he had scared her in an exciting way. Had they met before? In the middle of this thought, Stacy was lifted up by a gigantic hand.
-HEEELP She screams in terror.
In the same time as Elektra holds Juggernaut in a death grip and the gigantic hand smoothly lifts up Stacy in the air than Reilly and Parker are being totally hammered by bullets from 10000 different directions. The web spinners have to make more and more web shield in order to keep the distance between them and the enemy. They have never before been outnumbered like this and never been faced by such a threat. The bullets are coming from everywhere. And their Spider senses tell them both to lay low and stay behind their shields. Behind the spiders a slightly worried Fury screams out:

-Spiders give me a hand here will you?
They both spin their web shields around all of them.
-From where are they shooting? Parker screams out in desperation.

Gwen is now high up in the air, and she realizes she is beyond help. Ben, Peter, Nick are totally destroyed by bullets and lay helpless under the webs. Elektra is still struggling to keep Juggernaut under a steady grip and have no chance of helping her.
Stacy beats hard on the inside of the giant’s hand. Her scream changes into silence than her survival instincts take over. She sees her own death inside her head. “NOT AGAIN, NOT AGAIN” goes through her head. She touches her neck with both hands where the pain hurts the most. She feels her neck where the net thread is still hanging around her neck like a nice piece of jewelry. This she has had since the day she died. Since the Green Goblin madly had thrown off the bridge.
She tears the object off her neck and presses it by both her hands. The object goes into her hand and then goes through her whole body.
In the exact same moment at this happens the gigantic robot looks down on Gwen and says mechanically, “she is of absolutely no threat to us, get rid of her”. Then he harshly throws her down on the ground, it is 300feet to the ground.
-NEVER MORE screams Gwen before she touches the ground. Everything what’s left of her is a deep, deep hole in the ground.

Elektra and Juggernaut are now also being smashed by bullets. Elektra keeps a steady grip on Juggernaut’s neck and creeps down behind him and she uses his body as a shield to protect herself.

The situation is hopeless. The resistance is far too strong. Fury and the Spidermen lay in a pile of webs. Elektra lies under Juggernaut and Gwen Stacy seems dead, all that is left is a big hole in the ground. Our friends haven’t got a clue what is going to happen next. Parker takes the decision, not caring if he makes it or not, he tries to crawl out from the webs and look for Stacy. He masks himself by putting twigs around himself by the help of the webs.

In an unbelievable way Parker succeed to avoid the enemy, they continue to shot at the web pile and Elektra/Juggernaut-pile but they do not see Parker. Parker can’t see much in front of himself and is just happy to be alive, when he suddenly falls straight into the hole.

The shooting stops, 10 gigantic bodies move. One can now see that bullets come from giant machines/robots called sentinels. They have been lying down and used all their power. One of them, who seem to be in charge of the operation says mechanically:
-There are still some of them who are alive, bring them with you.

One of them pick up the web shields with one hand and the rests of Elektra/Juggernaut with the other. Then they all fly away.

Parker stands up in when he lands on the bottom of the hole. To his surprise he sees Stacy stand in front of him: There is a girl standing with similar features like Stacy. Never before has Peter Parker “The Amazing Spider-Man” seen anything so shining beautiful. Stacy’s whole body is vibrating and her energies are in absolute harmony. She seems to be in perfect balance with herself, even though her clothes are totally torn apart.

FINISHED

Parker/Elektra/Nick Fury are now on Rileys & Stacys’s "Other Side". What has happened to Stacy? Are Fury/Riley and Elektra dead? Where are the robots heading? Now it is really starting to get exciting. Don’t miss the next number.
NEXT NUMBER: GWEN STACY

GWEN STACY
2 of 4
[img]http://www.splashcomics.de/images/specials/40jahre_spider-man/web_of_spider-man_125.jpg[/img]

Parker and Gwen are both standing on the ground deep down in the hole.
-Where is Ben, Gwen asks sadly?
-The Robots took him, what has happened to you?
-I don’t know, everything happened when I pressed an object in my hand. When the giant threw me on the ground, I knew I was going to make it. I have never felt stronger. And I also know my loved Reilly is alive as well. In that moment Parker sees the thread around Stacy’s neck. Then he suddenly sees “everything” including Stay’s death.
-I just saw you fall from the bridge and I couldn’t save you. More than that Parker doesn’t need to say and they realize that they have seen each other before.
-That is exactly what I dreamt last night, Gwen replies and they both look worried.
-Where am I? All I can remember from is when me & Elektra land in your dining room.
-Now you are standing in this deep hole with me (Stacy laughs, even though she doesn’t understand how she can do that now considering the circumstances.) Sorry if I am joking about it.
-Me and Ben have lived here as long as I can remember. We live a very simple “down-to-earth-live”. And then all this happens Gwen is sobbing.
-Maybe we should continue this discussion somewhere else. The Robots may come back.
My spider sense work ok, but one never knows. Everything seems to be destroyed, even my armour. We have to get you some clothes as well.
Parker tries to spin a web so they can get up from the hole, but they are 250feet below ground and it is very steep. His web isn’t working.
- What’s wrong with this? Ok, I will just have to carry you up on my back. Gwen jumps on Parker’s back. Parker is totally exhausted but he is trying not to show it. The wall is way too steep. They are not even close in succeeding.
-What are we going to do? Parker starts to get a bit worried. He tries to use another part of his armor but nothing is working. Apparently the enemy has destroyed everything. These were no ordinary bullets. Stark’s armor should easily have stopped that. He bleeds a bit here and bit there, but it doesn’t seem to be too bad. The bad thing is that his suit and his net doesn’t work.
-What are we going to do now, Gwen is sighing. And they look at each other both with concern and passion.
(The Amazing Spider-Man, Peter Parker, is stuck in a deep whole with his ex-girlfriend, who is extremely beautiful and to make it more tempting her clothes are torn apart. He doesn’t understand where he is.)
Parker is sitting down.
-I don’t how I got here. My friends could be dead for all I know. And here I am stuck in a 250feet deep whole. But somehow I still feel a bit happy. Everything feels so strange. He looks at Gwen and laughs.
-I feel the same says Gwen and laughs back and she is turning a bit red in her face, so does Parker.
-We have to get up from this hole somehow says Gwen with a determined voice. If we can’t get up from here we will starve to death.
-It is easy says Parker, I climb walls. Jump up on my back again Gwen. Gwen leaps up on Spidey’s back again, but the wall is too steep and Peter hasn’t got enough strength. It took all all his powers just to escape from the enemy. He falls back and lands smoothly on Gwen.
-What are we going to do they both say at the same time, and they are both laughing.
-I am sorry that I laugh but the whole situation is a bit comical, Gwen talks to herself then to Parker. Then she starts thinking of Ben again and becomes a bit sad. But somehow I can feel he is ok, she thinks for herself. She touches the net thread around her neck again. Then suddenly she gets a new vision in front of her eyes. She sees Ben in front of her and also Fury they are high up in the air in the giant’s hand and they are fighting tremendously to get free but it is vain. She first sees jungle and then water. She can feel that they are far, far away from them. Then she lets go of the shining thread.
-I saw them and she explains for Parker what she has seen.
Parker is smirking a bit and then he looks down on the shining thread.
-Can I try, he grabs hold of the thread, he hands burns and he lets go quickly.
Ouch! he screams. Parker believes Gwen. She tenderly holds his hand and looks at the scar.
I am sorry she says in a kind a kind a sweet voice. I have to take it off. I have always had it on me, but it can’t be good if is so powerful. She tries to take it off, but soon realizes it is impossible. It is stuck around her neck in some mysterious way.
-Weird, she says. But she is not upset more relieved. Parker looks a bit irritated and keeps on stroking his hand. Then he looks at his hand once more. In his scar he can now read something. Before he has time to think about that, Gwen says:

-How is your hand Peter? She touches Peter’s hand and the scar and at the same time she can feel her whole body change in a few seconds and she can feel that she has got wings. Before Parker has time to comment on the beautiful transformation. Gwen says demandingly.
-Come Peter, let’s fly away from here. Gwen takes Peter's hand and they fly up from the hole. When they both see the destruction of everything they get very sad. It is almost nothing left of Gwen’s house, Gwen’s paradise. But this time Gwen doesn’t cry the way she used to instead Peter sees a strong, determined and beautiful woman beside him.
-I know one person who can help us with all this, Gwen says quickly and she is about to walk.
- Wait Gwen it is something wrong with this scar of mine. I want to know how I got here and what I am doing here. They both look down on Peter’s scar and it is difficult to see what is “written” in it, but at the same time they both sees what it says:

YOU HAVE TWO DAYS FROM NOW.

Peter and Gwen look at each other and everything becomes clear. Gwen realizes that she is dead. Parker realizes that he is now also on “The Other Side” and he is now facing the real Gwen Stacy for the first time after her death. This is the real Gwen Stacy not none of the clones he has encountered over the years.
“I have missed you so Peter”. She runs towards him and gives him a great and warm hug. Peter remembers how he has rejected Stacy’s clones and he thinks about that. But this time it is really the real Gwen Stacy and he will have two days with her. What will happen after that?
“Gwen I love you” he says and he kisses her deeply.
This time they kiss each other like they have never kissed anyone before. They don’t stop they just keep on kissing each other. Peter rips off what’s left of Gwen’s clothes and Gwen does the same. Peter touches the whole body of Stacy.
Then he thinks of Norman and stops. ”Norman”, he says. “What are you talking about”, says Gwen sincerely. And they keep on kissing. She goes down on him. He goes down on her. In all the destruction and all the misery they now create happiness and peace. They go all the way. After long, long, long time Peter lies beside Gwen and they don’t say anything. Then they start all over again, they never stops hours go, one day goes. Love is all what they think about it, they are taking back all that they missed out on. Then after one day of intensive love-making, Peter says:
“I want to ask you something Gwen”. She kisses him again, he kisses back. Then they start again and again, and again. When they are both happy enough and both too exhausted to continue Peter says: “I want to talk to you too”. Why, says Gwen? There is so much I haven’t worked out in my head. ”You died there on the bridge? Yes I did Peter we are now in heaven.
“What’s your last memory of your life?”
“ I remember I was so worried about Harry and the fact that I got more or less raped by his father, Norman. I didn’t want kids with him and then he forced me to use his yuk..sperma.”
“ So you didn’t have sex with him?”
“ Of course not, what do you think dummy?
“All this angst I have had the last years, has been pointless really.”
“You have always been a bit of a “far-fetcher” Peter. You always thought me and Flash had something going on, didn’t you?”
“Hmm…,says Peter” He continues: “You were pretty slow Gwen admit that, you were keen on me for a long time and you never made a move”. “You could have done the first move”, Gwen smiles.
She kisses him again. ”You are still mine aren’t you”. ”Now I am that Peter says quickly. But I don’t understand that you aren’t afraid of the costume, most of the clones were. “Clones, say Gwen shockingly. It is a long story Gwen. Peter tells her about the first clone, Warren’s sick obsession and he tells her about the other clones.
“Poor clones”, Gwen says. Weird I thought I was “gone” when I died. “You were, but you have always been a part of me and it took long time before I could live again after your death.”
“But you did Pete, didn’t you? You did I hope..”
MJ, says Pete. MJ? I guess that’s understandable. Do you miss her now…
Peter is quiet…Not really. He feels bad about saying it, but it is the truth. Gwen was always nr.1 and his biggest love. He once said he loved MJ more than Gwen.
And he did reject the clones, but now when he finally got to meet Gwen it was clear whom he really loved.
But Ben, says Parker. Ben I had almost forgot about him…said Gwen sadly. I can feel Ben is alive that’s all that counts. They take each other in both hands and walk out in the garden, what’s left of it.
“How is life here, asks Peter”
It has always been perfect. I never thought about my life before death since I couldn’t remember anything from it, until now. But now I am even happier when you are here, she kisses him hard again. They kiss again and then they make love again. Heaven, says Peter afterwards. Why did you leave me Gwen? He starts crying.
Don’t cry sweetie, don’t cry I will always be with you from now on. “Promise”. I promise. But you won’t remember me will you? Somehow I will one never forgets his true love.

They look on the sunset and as crazy at it sounds they forget all about Elektra, Fury and Ben. They stare at each other. “You are so beautiful Gwen”, he looks away. Don’t look away Peter, she carefully puts her hand behind his neck and again kiss him passionately.
“I am here now Petey, I am here now.
Peter touches her to feel if she is really alive then he pinch his arm to see if he is going to wake up. It is not a dream he is there with Gwen Stacy again. And this time he is wearing his spidey-clothes.

I love your Spidey clothes you are so cool, my Spider-Man. Dad has told me all about you what a hero you were. Peter looks surprised, is Captain Stacy here too. How is he Gwen? He is really fine, he is such a sweetie. I am glad I have him. How could he tell you about me? I thought you didn’t have any memory of your life. The first few weeks one is still around, you know that don’t you? Then I could also talk to everyone up here about my loved ones. It is complicated. Could you feel that I was still around the first few weeks after my death? You have always been around, Peter laughs and smiles. He then thinks hardly, I don’t now if I could feel that you were around. I missed you too much. “I wanted you to move on Peter, that’s why you didn’t feel me closer”.

”Yes the clones said that too. All the clones looked exactly like you Gwen, and one got married to Warren. “Warren..”, Gwen almost vomits. First you say that I had sex with Norman and then you say that my clone who was exactly like me had something going on with Warren. It wasn’t that strange considering her circumstances, she had nothing, she had nothing to live for. But what about you Peter, why didn’t you take care of her? I had MJ and she was a clone. Gee.. Gwen do we have to discuss this now? It is only 10 hours left. Can we do something else, sweetie please. Sure Peter, sure. Weird my spider sense doesn’t go off. I can finally just be around you. Yes dad told me about your spidey ”matters”. Gwen laughs..and I thought you were a real geek afraid of everything….and you turned about to be the biggest hero.

In heaven one doesn’t have to worry about anything, until now…but not now.. now. Gwen laughs. Come Pete, come. They walk over to a tree. Look at this tree it is a very special tree. I have put lots of photos in here. “Photos says Peter” How is that possible. Photos..it is almost like photos anyhow, they are images of you and me.
She takes them out of the tree. Then they both sit down and look at the photos. Small and cute hearts flow out from the photos. Then the small hearts go straight into Peter and Gwen’s hearts.
It feel like they are both hanging in the air. And Peter looks down and that’s exactly what they do. They hug each other. Are you using your wings beauty? I don’t have to now darling, it is our feelings and emotions for each other that makes us lift from the ground.
That night.. do you remember that night we had together. ..I said can I stay longer tonight…Of course I remember it was the best night in my life.
I lied to MJ about that Gwen. Hmm.. says Gwen.
She touches him again. They get undressed and up there in the sky they do it all over again, and again.
If you could wish something Peter, what would that be? She holds her hand on his heart. Peter thinks first about MJ and then he thinks about what they are now. I wish time would go slower. I wish I could stay with you forever.

I wished exactly the same says Gwen and then they both cry in their arms.
6 hours left. They are now lying up in the air hugging and making love.
Can one get a drink here says Peter.
Of course says Gwen.
She flies off to the tree. Inside the tree there is soda and other special drinks and all different kinds of lollies. She comes back. “This really is heaven, Peter smiles.

Captain Stacy walks by when Peter laughs. Finally you are home Peter. Peter cries and the Police Captain cries. They hug each other. “It wasn’t your fault, Pete, it wasn’t your fault. I love you man. I love you.

But the promise said Peter. ”You kept your promise Peter and now you are here. Captain Stacy gives him the warmest of smiles.

I am not going to disturb you love-angels anymore. He is about to walk off. It is good to have you here, Peter. I have never seen Gwen happier. But what about the destruction say Gwen and Peter at the same time. Cap moves his hand and everything is settled again back to normal. I have to head back to my honey now.
Your mum Gwen smiles Peter.
She died when I was young Peter but it sure is nice to have her around again. Peter smiles. Then Gwen mum’s quickly shows about. ”He looks exactly like you said Gwen and he sure is nice gentlemen and I couldn’t have picked a better one myself. Cap smiles. They are both off. Nice mum you have. What do you think dummy?

What else can one do up here, says Peter. You have always been a bit restless Peter, haven’t you? Then he hears a voice from his scar, ONE CAN DO ANYTHING UP HERE.

Uncle Ben says Peter. Mum and dad say Peter. And suddenly they all stand there in front of them smiling. “But you aren’t back for good says Peter’s uncle. But “Gwen” says Peter.

About you and Gwen I don’t know what to say. But you are going back. Peter runs towards them and kiss and hug them all. The 6 hours that’s left changes into 12 hours- Then he spends 6 hours with hiS parents and uncle. But that is a totally different story which we will come back to some other time.

Gwen and Peter are now alone again. “Gwen” says Peter. Yes “Peter Parker alias Spider-Man, what is it? “I love you, do you want to marry me?” In that moment thousands of pearls fall down on Gwen. She is shining more than ever. Peter goes down on his knees. Captain Stacy, Gwen’s mum, Peter’ mum and dad and his uncle are all there watching it and admiring the beautiful scene. “Of course says Gwen.
YES, YES, YES you have finally asked she adds. The biggest of all diamonds of the jewelry and pearls land in Peter’s hand. Here you are sweetheart. Then they fly off from the others. The other ones just stand there and admire them and the scene. Peter’s mum and Gwen’s mum both cry happily.
Gwen flies off with top speed. Come on Spidey, catch me if you can. Spidey now uses his web to be able to catch up to his wife.

Heaven’s heaven have never been more beautiful.

They are holding each other’s hand and they are now racing in top speed. Never let me go Gwen, never let me go. Never Peter, never. They have now got 2 hours left.

Can I just sit beside you close and they hold each other in both hands. They sit up there on a high bed on high plateau up in heaven’s heaven. Gwen whispers in Peter’s ear. “You are my Spider-Man, mine”. Peter whispers back. Gwen I love you so much. He cries. Gwen wipes off his tears. I am here now Peter, I am here now. Peter replies: I am just so happy I can’t help it.

Its one hour left. The last thing our newly wedded couple do is to lie beside each other naked. Hugging and pressing each other hard against one another. For a second they become one and they “build” a specific color pattern and then they are lifted up even higher up in the sky.

Then they very smoothly fall down again.

They are back again…they have just got back from the deep whole. Gwen has just used her wings.

”We have to save the others, they both say at the same time”.
“What should we do Gwen? I know where we can go and get help. Peter looks down on his scar and it is just a simple scar. Peter heads back after Gwen into the jungle and they start climbing up on a mountain…

FINISHED

A NEW HERO
3 of 4
[img]http://www.dawsons.com.au/VenueEd42/IMAGES/blue_mountains_1.jpg[/img]
Gwen walks or climbs ahead of Peter.
Are you ok Peter? I am ok he says. After half an hour of walking and climbing they reach the very top of the mountain. Up there one can see a nice little house. The house is situated up in the air. There are a few pipes on the ground just below the house. Gwen looks down in one of them. Peter looks surprised.
Inside the house Nick sits. He is hanging with his head and he looks very sentimental and nostalgical. He can now see Gwen through his own sets of pipes. He changes his vision/ image of her a few times. Sometimes she is naked and sometimes she is flying and so on and on. He is bored and likes to get new ideas all the time.
Gwen sees what he is doing and says. “Stop doing that, you naughty boy, she smiles”. Then Nick sees the other person besides Gwen and he shines up. He combs his hair and his hair who just been his face now goes in all directions.

“I’ll be right down”. A steep small hill/slop then turns up from nowhere from the house down to the ground. Nick looks at his five pair of inline skates and takes one pair and skates down the fairly high and very steep hill meeting his visitors. Parker looks impressed. “What kind of figure is this really? he says. Gwen laughs he is a very, very good friend of mine she says. Peter looks at Gwen and realizes that this guy might very well be more than just a friend.
“A friend?”.
Yes, a friend sort of..

At your service says Nick quickly. Gwen’s thread shines a bit stronger. You have changed Gwen. She looks flattered and she gives him a big hug.
Peter looks a bit jealous but he calms down when Nick looks admiringly on him and gives him a warm smile.

“Nice with some more company, this we need, says Nick to Spidey”. They shake hands. I can see that your scar is ok now says Nick. “What” says Spidey. Nothing, don’t worry.

Come in. And again out of nowhere now a steep, steep climbing wall appears.
It is a tough wall even for Spidey. To everyone’s surpise Gwen easily climbs up on the wall up to the house. Parker laughs, what’s the purpose of this?
I must make sure that I live all the time, laughs Nick back.

Peter sees that Nick is enjoying his life to the fullest, but he can also feel that there is something missing for him. His joy is obvious, but something is still missing.

Welcome to my simple house. As you can see Peter, Nick enjoys a simple life style. This place looks a bit like mine when I was younger says Spidey. Nick glides up to the computer. Stop says Gwen. Excuse me says Nick. Would you like something to eat? This place is mostly for us who haven’t moved on. But I am not dead, screams Parker.
“What is the thread around my neck?” It is a part of you Gwen. Nick looks Gwen deep into her eyes. You know how it works yourself, don’t you? Parker and Gwen look at each other and they understand. They both grab the thread at the same time, Nick takes his both hands over theirs. They can see Elektra and Fury and they seem trapped in the abyss, but they fight back. But the task seems impossible.

How can we get there and help the others wonders Parker? We can all walk through the jungle but that will take many, many days. There are other ways of getting there though.

Where is Reilly? Gwen looks sad. I don’t know Nick replies precariously. Is he gone? Can we look again? Watch more carefully and we might spot him. They don’t see anything. We haven’t got any time to loose. Elektra and Fury need our assistance as soon as possible, we may be too late already. We have to take off now. Where is this place?

That’s why I ran towards the computermachine. Hm.. I though you were ”busy” again, smiles Gwen. Parker looks a bit surprised.
They all walk forward to the computermachine. They see lots of misery and then stability and vice versa. There is no stability around here anymore. In someway we have to fix this. I tried to do it by myself but my powers are too weak, but I have gathered all you here now and I believe the six of us with our unique powers at least have a small chance to actually take down this dark power. First we need to save our friends. I hope they are alive otherwise this world “the Other Side” , will be useless and it will mean that both our worlds will be in chaos. You said you saw Ben earlier, Gwen. Yes but how did you know? I will answer questions later, now we all need to reach “Heroes Mountain” before it is too late. First we are going to rescue our friends.
I have organized & designed your costumes myself, you will need them in this mission, if we are going to have chance. It is not a big chance that we make it but it is our last chance…I was hoping that all of you;

- Gwen Stacy (alias Heaven Star)
- Peter Parker (alias Spider-Man)
- Nick Fury
- Ben Reilly (alias Scarlet Spider)
- Elektra Natchios
- and myself NICK

would turn up here today so we together could take down the Demon, but it seems part of the enemy were quicker. God, I hope we can save them otherwise I think heaven will turn into one dark hole.
Gwen looks miserable than she becomes glad. Star, is that what you are going to call me, sounds good.
Here are your costumes. Nick’s roof falls down and inside the roof 8 costumes are neatly hang up. Why 8 Nick, asks Peter. I really don’t know answers Nick. When I got them made I decided that 8 costumes was what I needed. I don’t where I got that idea from, I guess I thought we needed 2 spare ones in case something happens…

The same moment as we put them own our comrades will automatically wear the same costumes as us, don’t ask me how this works because that’s a totally different story. We have to hurry. You will also notice that wearing the costume/dress will also give you new and necessary powers.

Spider-Man & Gwen put their new dresses on as quickly as possible. When they put them on, they quickly realize that the other dresses are also gone. This means that Nick, Elektra and Reilly must be alive. And I believe they will have good use of their new dresses. But what happened to the other two dresses, wonders Nick. Weird, this was not in the plan. We haven't got time to think about that now. I know you have had a lot of costumes during the years Peter, but I believe this one will surprise you the most. I have tried to make them suit your personality and the strength that you already have got. Parker looks skeptical.
“Trust me Peter, Nick knows what he is doing and talking about, he has showed me amazing things before. Gwen looks at Peter”.
Spidey gets the feeling that this happened before. It has definitely been something between Nick and Angel before. Gwen is no ordinary girl and Nick is by all means no ordinary guy.

ELEKTRA & NICK FURY

Elektra & Fury climb desperately up on the steep mountain. “Shit”, it is getting steeper and steeper. We are not going to make it. They are catching up on us”. Why did we let them come close? Bad move of us. Then at the same time, as he says this, he is suddenly wearing another uniform. The same happens to Elektra. And they are both wearing some kind of thread around their necks. What’s this Elektra says? Everything becomes much easier for both Fury and Elektra. They outrun their enemy easily. Their new uniform/dress gives them an amazing power. “I can get used to this, says Elektra. Nick Fury is also very shocked but pleased with this new increased power of his. I don’t know how this happen, but I am glad it did, because the enemy has not got a chance now.
When the enemies are far, far away and the night gets closer, Fury sees a cave. We have to take a break Elektra, we can’t go on like this and the enemy will not catch us now anyway. What is that we are wearing, says Elektra, and what is this damn thread. I will try to take it off for you says Fury. When they both grab each others hand and the thread they suddenly see Spidey, Gwen and Nick in their big speed aero-plane crossing the jungle. They hold each other in the hand a bit afterwards, and they don’t let go. Elektra lets go of Nick’s hand and is shaking her head. That’s weird. Ok, says Fury, we can in fact see the others when we hold this thread together. He takes hold of Elektra’s hand and thread again. The others are high up in the air, they are now crossing the water. They are on the way to help us. They are crossing the same path as the Robots took us.
-We have to get going these CLIMBERS are still after us.
-But Nick we have been going so much faster now with this dresses, we might as well have a break.
-It’s lucky you got some clothes on, your former red dress was a bit short, wasn’t it, Nick laughs. Elektra is quiet and she starts undressing, she takes off her new dress and her knickers.
Don’t get any ideas Nick, I just need to relax. She sits down on a stone, I don’t understand anything.
The last memory I have is from when we all fall down through the roof in Reilly and Stacy’s dining room. Then these robots attack us and Juggernaut.
-We were lucky we got away from the Robots.
-Your sai and my knife were effective Nick smiles. It wasn’t much left of their gigantic hands, they look at each other and laugh.
Nick looks at Elektra’s…You naughty boy, Fury, she says with a smile. Do you like what you see? Nick shakes his head and looks embarrassed.
-We need to focus on the enemy, he says military-like.
It seems Parker, Gwen and the others are ok, but I didn’t see Reilly, did you?
-Elektra walks off the stone still naked. She is a bit annoyed that Nick rejects her, at the same time she enjoys the play. Nick turns her on. She walks forward to Nick, her right tit touches Nick shoulder. She presses her body close to him.
-Are you sure you want to focus on the enemy now, when there other more interesting things to do..…
Elektra I am far-too-tired and too focused, he replies. Elektra looks even more annoyed now, but also more thrilled.
“I guess I will just have to play with myself then.” She uses the sais opposite part and starts to masturbate herself with them.
“Oh Nick she starts screaming, when she touches herself”.

Nick ignores the sex goddess totally and continues their discussion.
-I can’t remember anything before I crashed through their roof. We really must think over the situation before we make any rushed decisions. These climbers are still after us, but it will indeed take hours/days before they catch up with us. But the question is where will we head. What direction should we go?
-I don’t know says Elektra with a horny voice, still touching herself. Now ignoring Fury as well. I think this new dress will give us power, and I believe we have got lots of time before they get her. I also think that these dresses and these threads will lead us in the right direction.
-I can also feel that, strangely enough, says Nick.
Elektra screams out of joy and then says to Nick.
But surely Nick you can sleep next to me at least, can’t you? She puts on her clothes and acts like nothing in the world has happened.
They fall asleep next to each other. Fury falls asleep immediately totally exhausted with stretched arms, Elektra falls asleep on his chest. It has been a very tiring battle and climb and even if they both are well-trained athletes with new-super-strength and speed they need to sleep in order to recover and be able to face the enemy.

SCARLET SPIDER Reilly’s situation
Has this robot stopped here, thinks Reilly. The Robot is standing on top of Reilly. Reilly is standing in a small hole. He digs his way through a tunnel so he gets up just in front of the robot’s foot.
-There he is execute him says the robot mechanically.
4 Sentinels fire at the same time towards Scarlet. It looks like he is going to be dead meat or bone. Before Reilly faces his certain death he sees Gwen’s smile in front of him. He feels his neck a thread is hanging around his neck and his dress feels different. The bullets just bounce off Ben. He sees two images in front of his face. First Gwen, Parker, and Nick in the aircraft, they flow like a bubble high up in the sky above the jungle, then he sees Elektra and Fury in their cave sleeping.
“STAMP ON HIM”

The Robots scream to each other. One of the robots stamps on him with full force. Reilly bounces swiftly to the side. What kind of powers is this, he thinks proudly. But even though his powers have increased enormously the opponents are far too strong. 5 of the Robots literally bounce on top of Reilly. They press down his force field and it is starting to look really bad for our dear friend. Scarlet realizes that the end is coming closer, somehow he decides to spin his web on top the ground. He spins straight towards the ground. The net cracks the ground straight open, an escape route is opened up in front of Reilly, straight into the ground. As a final desperation he jumps into the dark, dark small, small hole, and he lands far, far, far down in the hole. The robots are too big to follow. They can’t even shot their weapons because their bullets are to big for the hole.

Phew…thank God he thinks I survived but somehow he can feel that it won’t take long before the Robots finish him off for good. He sits down with his face in his knee and starts crying. Everything seemed so good that morning. Him and Gwen were continuing there never-ending love story. Their down-to-earth life was so perfect up here why couldn’t it stay that way? Why did that crash have to happen? That crash through their roof changed everything. Suddenly their whole world had turned upside-down. Sure him and Nick had been on a few adventures up here, but that was just “happy laughs” compared to this. Who was that other Spider-Man? How did Stacy know him? Why did he look the same as him? And that sai-girl and the military-guy who were they and what were they doing here? The sai-girl, Spidey2 & the military dude were friends, this he understood. And Gwen was she safe with Spidey2 and Nick? But where were they? They were above him somewhere. He felt invisible and very, very small. His and Stacy’s utopian world had been destroyed that morning, this is all he knew.
Gwen…his dearly loved Gwen. Thank God she was with Nick. It was safe to know. Him and Nick hade been on many amazing adventures. Apparently Nick & Gwen had been close friends before he came, but it didn’t matter. He loved his world together with Gwen, Nick and the other legends.

But what would happen with all that now? His house was destroyed. But that wasn’t a major problem Nick or some of the others could fix that in a matter of seconds. Nick was a creative Man, not handy but very creative. Lucky Nick is there thought Ben. But what would happen next here and now.
The Robots used some kind of electric, tiny lights in order to see down the deep, deep hole. Luckily enough Ben was so far down the whole so they couldn’t spot him. He had also crawled down in a corner so he was quite safe for now. Then it hit him. What about the thread?
He grabbed it again he saw the absurd-looking spaceship high above the jungle. They had reached quite far now. Elektra and Fury were still sleeping. However, Reilly, just got a short glimpse of the others and wasn’t able to hold the thread for very long. He grabbed it again, very hard this time. Again it “opened up”, he now tried to spot Gwen, she looked very sad indeed. Then the image disappeared again. She missed him, this Ben could see clearly. Shit I have to do something now, he thought. But I have to look at her again. But it didn’t work. The thread’s energy seemed totally gone. Reilly started crying again and when he did this he fell asleep. Reilly dreamt about him and Gwen. They were running in the garden, holding hands, no worries in the world. They were making love everywhere and were looking at each other the whole time. They were living like the last day was the very last day of their lives.

FINISHED

THE NEW GROUP
4 of 4
[img]http://www.nepalmountainnews.com/images/adventure_sports.jpg[/img]

NICK, SPIDEY, GWEN & ONE MORE…

We are back in the aircraft. Gwen, Peter & Nick have now travelled a far distance with the flying craft. It seems like it will take an eternity to reach their destination. They travel far above the clouds, and Nick has made sure no enemy can spot them. But then they all see something interesting on the ground far, far down. Nick’s detector has spotted something majorly important. This we need to see says Nick commandingly. All three of them walk up to the screen, they see an alone girl fighting for her life against quite a few gigantic Robots. I have got to save her, says Nick. In a matter seconds Nick uses his special slide instrument and slide in top speed down to the girl and rescue her in the very last minute. The Robots don’t understand what happened, because of Nick’s top-speed. The girl is up in the craft in less than half a second. The Robots down there just look bewildered and continue their chase in another direction.
Inside the aircraft the girl meets Nick’s eyes. She has god mud all over her clothes and face. Nick and the girl recognize each other. They look at each other for a very, very, very long time. Parker and Stacy seem to wonder what’s wrong with them. Then the girl and Nick give each other a warm, warm hug. Stacy and Parker realize that these to know each other very well.
Then suddenly out of warning, Nick kisses the girl passionately. In the background of this romance Gwen and Parker look confused but at the same time get emotionally touched of what’s happening and they touch each other’s hand. They feel the love-energy flowing from Nick & the girl’s kiss.

What is this, sneezes Stacy irritatingly but also happily. The kiss ends and the couple look at Parker and Gwen.
Sorry...I didn’t introduce her to you, says Nick embarrassingly. Me and Nick have been together before says the girl. Deep in our hearts, we knew we would see each other again. The gorgeous girl looks a bit South-American, she is quite short. “This you haven’t told me says Gwen a bit moody, but also cheeringly.

How did you get here Angel? says Nick sharply. What are you doing here “On the Other Side”? I’d be glad if I knew that. But I am very happy to see you, and I have missed you so much. “Me too.” Then, they both kiss each other again. Parker can now see that Nick is whole, nothing is missing anymore.
Do you guys know anything about this? Angel brushes off the mud and shows the others the thread and her new shining dress.

INSIDE THE AIRCRAFT
Why are we suddenly going so slowly asks Gwen? She is standing up in the back of the craft. Nick is steering the craft together with Angel. She is holding his both hands. Nick answers Gwen: Now we have to go slowly otherwise the enemy will spot us. If we keep this exact speed we will reach our target and the craft will be invisible and there is no chance that enemy will spot us.
“Why can’t we use our threads wonders Gwen? Each person can only use the thread three times, than the energy dies out, Nick replies clearly but gently.
Gwen starts crying and is hugging Peter. Peter is hugging her back. Weird, thinks Peter it feels like I have hugged her before, it feels so familiar and nice. I can’t do this anylonger Parker. Even though the new powers and the new dress have made me more mentally stronger and made me feel more alive than ever, I still feel weak because I am so worried about Reilly. What if he doesn’t exist anymore Peter? Peter looks at her. The guy is copy of me of course he is around of course he is ok. Do you think so? She kindly looks him into his eyes. In his eyes she sees a darker more dead side of herself and scary images of Parker, she starts shaking, than she is ok again.

Peter notices Gwen’s peculiar behavior, but he shakes it off and just thinks that she misses Ben. “Yes I think Ben is ok, he answers sincerely”.

I need to go to the toilet, says Stacy. She walks off to the bathroom. “Stuff Nick, I need to check if Reilly is ok”. When she is inside the weird-looking toilet she firmly grabs the thread in her hand. To her shock but also relief she sees Reilly. But there is no chance in the world that she can guess where he is. Then, she sees Elektra and Fury too. They are sleeping tightly together. She push the door open, it almost breaks. “Elektra and Fury need our help now! she screams out” Nick looks back at her a bit annoyed, he realize she has used the thread. He looks upset but still determined.
“We need to go straight through enemies’ defence to reach our target faster. We have no time to loose. Put these on, this is the last chance we have of saving them. He stops steering the craft and looks at the others. They now look like small aeroplanes all of them. “Is it worth it honey says Angel”. Yes it is. You are always with me Angel, you have always been with me. Same. They kiss each other like it was the last kiss.
The four of them now stand outside the plane on a big plateau that has just opened up.
Are you ready he says to all of them, they are all wearing aeroplane like clothes and inline-skating looking gear. But we are going straight into enemy territory, then will finish us off in a matter of seconds say Gwen. Fuck it, let’s do it this is our last chance. If we can’t save the others we are all gone anyway. Hold each other tightly. If we stay close in a group go in super-speed they may think we are something else.

ELEKTRA & NICK FURY
Elektra and Fury have just woken up. Elektra sit on top of Fury still not wearing knickers.
I can hear them Fury, “how the hell did they get here so fast”. Fury is very disappointed that his analysis could be so wrong. Someone must have helped them. The climbers are now very close to the opening of the cave. How are we going to survive this, says Fury. Elektra now wearing her top gear says reassuringly. Follow me. They both crawl down to the opening of the cave. They are now close to the opening and they are standing on each side of it. The first climber is being killed immediately by Elektra’s sai, straight through his body. And the next one gets killed by Fury. He puts his knives straight through his jaw. “You always kill in that way Elektra, says Fury. I like it that way, smiles and answers Elektra quickly. Some people get fascinated by normal things I get fascinated by killing people in this way. 3/4/5 climbers get killed by Fury and Elektra’s neat teamwork. Eventually the enemy seem exhausted “We got them” Should we try to get out says Fury. Fury is already on his way out, when she pulls him back in the very last second. This was just an easy way for them to get us out. Outside the cave hundreds of climbers were pointing their guns at climbing-looking guns at them. The guns seemed like they were part of their bodies.
Thanks Elektra you saved my life says Fury gratefully. I am the one who should say thank you considering what happened last night. Fury looks confused. What are we going to do now? When we get out we will be dead. They are afraid of getting to close to us, and we can’t get close to them. We have come to a no-win-situation. Take the thread Elektra says Fury commandingly. They grab it together. They see the weird-looking “nest” containing Nick, Angel, Spidey and Gwen who have just hit the ground. Then they see Reilly in his own majesty crawling towards his death inside the whole. It is no use Elektra: Give them full power Beauty! They throw themselves out and they fight like they have never fought before. An invisible force-field seem to protect them and Fury’s guns and Elektra’s sais take down the enemy by storm and the enemy fall down in huge numbers.

THE GROUP IN THE BIG NEST
They didn’t see us, Nick whispers delighted. The friends have fallen down quite roughly onto the ground. Around them all of Sentinels are situated. And a bit further away from them seem to be some kind of camp. I use my thread now says Nick convincingly. In some way, he can quickly see where Ben and Elektra and Fury are. Spread out, spread out, he demands the others. Spider & Gwen save Reilly, he points at the direction where Reilly is. Me & Angel will help Elektra & Fury.

NICK & ANGEL
We will fix it honey Nick, says Angel to Nick. They are crawling towards a big tree. The Robots are not at all prepared for them. They have only seen one ugly looking bird the last few hours. They are sitting down in front of a big, big fire. They seem to have some kind of gathering. Juggernaut, who is mighty big compared to a normal human being, is looking very, very, very small where he is sitting on his knees facing the enormous Robots. The Robots are all facing him and listening to him very carefully and mechanically.
Juggeranut’s speaks with a clear and powerful voice: “We have to finish them off for good.”This nostalgical and sentimental world must be destroyed in order for us to move on. You all know what our mission is destroy all living things “ON THE OTHER SIDE”. There have been people who have been here before who found their way back and then their strengths have been uncontrollable. Nick refers to Nick (see Nick’s series number 33) and also Elektra. Now there are others here who don’t belong here. They must be destroyed, have no absolutely no mercy. Don’t let them escape. Can someone report to me how the progress is going, have we finished the bastards off yet?
One of the Robots answers him. There are not much left of the sentimental rests. Two of them got killed at Stacy’s house. We have destroyed the whole house. There are three of them left but they will soon be killed off. The Robot is pointing at Elektra and Fury’s battle. “We must have their bodies so we know that they really are gone.” This world will soon be nothing.
Is that so, Nick comes up through the ground and attacks Juggernaut from underneath. He grabs hold of his neck in a steady grip. He lifts him like he weighs like a leaf. “Ok you guys are going to finish us off, is that it? Juggernaut tries to jerk himself free, but it is pointless.

Ok finish him off, he screams. The 6 Robots shoot with full force against Nick. Now honey now honey, screams Nick. Angel is behind the robots. In one sweep she flies between the Robots and the execution. In her hand she holds the projector. The shots are turned against the Sentinels. All Robots are hit in the head by their own bullets. And they all fall down. The victory is immediate. What are we going to do with this little kid, wonders Nick laughingly? He looks with admiration in Angel’s direction. She walks up to him and kiss him. He kisses her back and holds the helpless Juggernaut in his other hand.
Te Quiero, says Angel. I love fighting with you again. I don’t know how I have survived without you my heroines. What are we going to do with this geek? Nick holds Juggernaut very, very close to the projector. Juggernaut shivers and faints. That was enough.
How is it going with Gwen, Spidey, Ben & the others?

In the other camp a few Robots are watching over Reilly as he crawls out through the hole. What are we going to do Spidey asks Gwen? They are standing behind a tree. My suggestion is that you stay here, says Peter. What are you talking about it is my Ben Reilly, she replies stubbornly. Look there he is Peter points at Reilly. Reilly has soundlessly crawled up through the whole. And the three Sentinels seemed to have fallen asleep. Here, Peter whispers behind the tree. Ben crawls to the others. Peter looks with admiration at Ben. You tricked them, didn’t you? I haven’t done anything, what are you talking about, what’s wrong with them? This dress or power seems more powerful than I expected, says Gwen. Gwen stands with both her hands pointing at the Robots. She looks absolutely calm and relaxed and seems to have be in total control. What were you doing to them, wonders the Spiders?
I think I stopped them for quite a long time. The Robots look like they are now made of stone. Ben hugs his friend and kiss Gwen sweet on her mouth. God it is nice to see you again he says to her. I never thought I would come up from there and see you all again. The fight is over. Nick & Angel are hugging each other and laughing lovingly. Further away stand Elektra and Fury. Fury looks down at Elektra’s shining and bleeding sai and they are both laughing. Juggernaut is hanging from a tree. All projectors are pointing at his direction. If he moves too much he is history.
I am glad to see you all five here, now the real adventure starts says Nick. Now we must all face THE HEROES MOUNTAIN together. But what about the other suit comments Gwen?

I have heard she is on her way says Reilly…Who is, they all say at the same time? It is a long story but when I firstly escaped from the Robots and swam several of miles and was about to give up she was there to save me. (Read more about this adventure in Reilly’s series nr.1)

Then they all see her from a far distance. Wet all over but very determined looking.
She swam all the way, what a babe comments Ben. Gwen looks suspiciously on Ben.
You are back great to see you, says Nick to the last and final hero. Now HEROES MOUNTAIN

Did she swim all that way?

[img]http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs206.snc1/7317_128324771866_524541866_3023707_1411610_s.jpg[/img]

FINISHED
FIRST CHAPTER

Don’t miss the next legendary chapter.

THE OTHER SIDE CHAPTER 2
HEROES’ MOUNTAIN

The Front Liners:
*Nick
*Angel
*Gwen Stacy
*Spider-Man/Peter Parker
*Spider-Woman
*Scarlet Spider
*Elektra
*Nick Fury

Short summary what has happened in the first Chapter (Part 1-4)

Ben Reilly alias Scarlet Spider & Gwen Stacy are on the other side. (Heaven if you so want). They live their happy life and suddenly Elektra, Spider-Man (Peter Parker) and also Nick Fury crash through their house. And no one understands what’s happening. Parker, Elektra & Fury don’t know why they are there and they have lost their memory of their ordinary life. Gwen and Ben don’t know who Parker and the others are either. Furthermore, they haven’t got any time to think about because they are all being attacked by Sentinels and Juggernaut. They haven’t got a chance in the battle and Fury, Elektra and Reilly are taken away by the Sentinels. Everyone thinks Gwen is killed in the battle but due to a magic net-thread around her neck she survives. Parker who also survives and meets up with Gwen than mysteriously get 2 days with her. Both of them get their memories back and they take back all of what they have missed out on. Peter gets to see Ben and also Gwen’s mum and dad, and they also get married. After 2 intensive days of love and romance everything is back to “normal” again they hardly know each other again. Gwen is transformed in the battle and she has now got wings, the thread(?) seems to be the answer to everything.
Stacy and Parker head up to Stacy’s best friend Nick, he lives in a house situated in the air. Nick tells them about their mission and about the instability and chaos of “The Other Side” and that they are all six of them assembled here in order to save “The Other Side” and at the same time save their own world. He gives them new costumes which give them more power and they all head off in a major and jungle-looking aircraft to save Ben, Elektra and Fury. When they put on their costumes, the rest of the costumes disappear which mean that their comrades are alive and are now wearing the costumes. The two extra costumes Nick’s also got disappears which means there are two others out there to aid them. Through the thread around their necks they can now keep contact with their comrades.

On their way to save the others they save Nick’s love, Angel, who also happens to wear the costume. She is now also part of their group. After a tremendous and seemingly impossible battle against Sentinels, Juggernaut and Climbers are Elektra, Fury, Nick, Ben Reilly, Angel, Parker, Gwen Stacy and a new member-Spider-Woman who is wearing the same costume, gathered again. They are now about to face a much stronger enemy. The Heroes’ Mountain is what they now need to face. They all have many questions they want to know the answer of, but now they are about to face the real enemy. The 10 sentinels, Juggernaut and the Climbers were just a very simple battle compared to what is waiting them. On the other hand, our comrades are at the moment just happy to be alive and to feel the warmness from their loved ones and also their new team-mates.

HEROES’ MOUNTAIN
Chapter 2
1 of 4
[img]http://images.epilogue.net/users/1084/mountain.jpg[/img]

THE GATHERING OF THE GROUP
Somewhere in far distant place, high, high, high above “The Other side” a Giant version of Superman sits down on his chair in his heaven, heaven and he laughs out loud, echoing loud. He looks like a complete Madman. He has got some dices in his hand. He rolls the dices to see what is going to happen next and then he laughs even louder…his face turns and he moves his head around in a full circle. His face is white, grim and ghostly. But in many ways he looks very much like Superman but still he seems to be the quite opposite. There is nothing proud about this fellow, nothing whole about him either. He just seems MAD, TRULY MAD. And he is playing with the worlds. For him it is just one big game.

Back to “The Other Side” Nick faces his new member who has just arrived from her long swim. Great you are here Spider-Woman. I didn’t know if I could count on you, sweetie? What do you mean by that I am always up for a good fight, you know that? The other six members look bewildered. Does Nick know everyone? Spider-Woman addresses the others. Yes Nick sent for me, she shows them the thread. We Spiders always take care of each other, he faces Reilly and Parker, don’t we?
“It is nice with a bit of chit-chat”, but seriously guys we need to consider our situation the enemy can be back any second, Elektra looks at the others.
Ok guys Elektra is right, Nick talks to all of them in a quite a loud voice. He wants them all to hear what he has got to say. I have gathered you all here, because you all have unique powers. You are the Front Liners. As you can see we are all wearing similar costumes and we all have the thread around our necks. This thread is of utmost importance for us. We need to be able to contact each other and this we can do by the help of this thread. The costumes will also guide you in the right direction. You will see for yourself how they work. But I can’t tell you know we haven’t got enough time. Yes we can be happy that we are all alive and yes it is a miracle and we can be proud of ourselves, we have done well so far. Juggernaut and 10 Sentinels plus climbers are not easy enemies. But I must warn and tell you that your real mission starts now. The enemy we are about to face will make you all scared. It’s nothing compared to what you have encountered in the past.
“Me scared, as if, says Spider-Man”. “Hmm… says Gwen you didn’t look too comfortable around the Sentinels, come to fact you looked kind of terrified, she smiles”.
Shouldn’t we head off than, says Elektra demandingly.
Calm down we all need a bit of rest, says Nick Fury reassuringly. Have I missed a really good fight, or what, wonders Spider-Woman?

One can say that they all answer at once. Next time, than it is my turn, Spider-Woman flies up in the air. This is not a joking matter says Fury. He continues; we all just needs to rest now. Perhaps we can use the bodies of the climbers as our shelter and hiding place, says Elektra. Most of the others get disgusted and shivers by this thought but Elektra answer their skepticism and starts building with the bodies. She continues: The climbers’ bodies can perhaps be our only way to survival. If we hide behind them the Sentinels’ radars will not spot us and their bodies are thick and it will be hard for the enemies to shot us even if they happen to see us. Spider-Man goes forward: Elektra is right it is our only chance of survival and we need to rest. Ben hurries up to help Spidey.

They start building a fortress with all the bodies of the climbers. Some of the climbers are still alive. But our heroes have no mercy now not even the two normally noble Spider-Men. They all finish them off. The smell from all the bodies is not of this world. This is gross says, Gwen. You are right about that says Reilly. Are we going to sleep in this pile of bodies? Isn’t it just better to give up says Angel to Nick? What else do you suggest us to do, Elektra heard their conversation. I don’t know says Angel sadly, when she finishes off another climber who is still alive. Gwen looks up to Ben what happened to our paradise? She keeps on thinking happy memories in order not to faint.
Is this our new home, she looks at all the dead bodies? They laugh, what can they do? The climbers’ bodies seem to be made of tree, which makes it easier for our friends to slaughter them. Never before have the spiders commited such a crime, but they realize that the end is near and now they even do this in order to survive. When it is a war and one needs to save paradise from destruction than one has to leave Mr. Nice behind. The girls show no mercy either and they actually try to make it cosy in their new “home”. Elektra is on a solo-mission she now carries two bodies from Sentinels. How can she carry that much, wonders Nick Fury. Nick looks back at him, the costume and the thread, he answers rapidly. The whole gang is now totally exhausted, the battle has made them deadly tired and the fortress building of bodies haven’t been the easiest of tasks. Spidey is using his web and decides to sleep beside the couple-Ben & Gwen. Somehow he feels very weird when he looks at that couple, he doesn’t know what it is but he has an awkward feeling when he observes them.
Elektra is using parts of her clothes to make her bed more comfortable, she is absolutely not embarrassed about walking around naked now. The end is near and she doesn’t give a shit. Sure she is a true warior. “Bullshit”, she thinks for herself. What has she been trying to prove all her life, with her killings? She almost enjoys walking around to check if the climbers are alive and than just put her sai straight through them. She loves to kill. What’s the purpose of her life really? Elektra starts contemplating a bit deeper and she also starts to think about Fury. What does he think about her, the way she behaved the other day? And what does she think about Fury really? Is Fury a sex-object to her? She stops her thinking and decides to focus on her game. She keeps on checking if there are any alive climbers.
Fury looks at her. You are a bit sick Elektra, aren’t you? He doesn’t even see that she is naked, for him it doesn’t really matter, everything is just a war. And they are just up in the war and if she is walking around there naked doesn’t bother him at all, or does it? Spidey is asleep. Nick& Angel sleep close to each other. Ben& Stacy sleep tightly as well. Elektra keeps on strolling around. Elektra, says Nick loudly and very caringly, put on your costume, I want you to stay alive. There is still a chance of surviving this mess. You are joking Mr. Sergeant, aren’t you?

BANG

FINISHED

THE RETURN OF THE SENTINELS
Chapter 2
2 of 4
[img]http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/Images/Characters/Sentinel.jpg[/img]

They all wake up at once. The whole ground is moving up and down. The bravest of them, Nick Fury looks really scared and small. Then again the whole ground moves now with much higher speed, the whole gang is about to smash onto the roof built of the climber’s bodies. Fortunately the two spiders act with inhuman speed making webs around all of them and saving all their lives by making the crash a bit smoother. There must be hundreds of Sentinels out there now, and it is just a matter of time before the group is terminated. They all lay dead still, they all try to hold their breath in order not to be heard. What about Juggernaut whispers Parker? Elektra gives a cheeky smile. “His body is mine”. But he is is still hanging in the tree Parker continues. “Shut up“, says Elektra with a hard and almost manly tone of voice.

Then they hear a loud, loud explosion…up to 30 sentinels are buried in the explosion. Then they hear all the rest of sentinels lift from the ground. What did you do to Mr. Juggernaut, asks Fury politely? I put a little device on him, Elektra smiles. The others smile as well. They all creep out of their hiding place, it is all empty except that the Sentinel’s mechanical bodies are spread around the whole place. We need to use all the material we can says Elektra demandingly, she starts collecting pieces of the robots and starts adding material to their hiding place. But isn’t this stupid says Nick, they will notice that we have moved the bodies? But we need protection, and all these parts are great as shields.

Just do what she says Reilly, she proved right last time, didn’t she? They are all tired and exhausted and they all help out to build again. Their hiding place is now very solid and major. Gwen stacy, turns around and faces the whole group. Guys I can fix this up, I can make it invisible for the enemy. They all look at her in surprise. Gwen points her hand towards their “camp”. And her eyes shine with enormous force, and after a matter of seconds, all their material is made of stone and their hiding- spot have been turned into the environment around them. There is not a chance that the enemy can spot them now.
You are great Gwen, smiles Reilly admiringly. I expected that your powers would be powerful but not as this say Nick proudly. Great says Elektra and she look a bit calmer. Nick Fury looks at her and he thinks he can see a glimpse of hope in her facial expression. Spidey than asks Gwen sarcastically. Great Gwen, but how do we get in? Gwen looks back and laughs madingly. I didn’t think of that.
Nick looks at them. We are three spider-people here now. Can you three aim at this spot. He points at a special curve in the landscape. Spider-Woman, Spider-Man & Scarlet Spider do what they are told, in this crazy world anything could happen they seem to think. When the three spiders net are aimed a small opening appears in front of their eyes. They can all get in. The opening is closed immediately after their entrance.
This suit sure has weird powers says Parker. What’s going to happen next, Fury will use his weapons as lighters” Fury looks at him weirdly, and starts shooting. The roof falls down on top of him. Great how are we going to see in here? If we move into the middle of our hiding place it will look exactly like we left it, Nick answers. And they are now back there and everything does indeed look the same. They all go to their hiding place and fell asleep like they were dead. Elektra, Gwen and Angel are the only ones who stay up.
Angel faces Elektra. What happened to Juggernaut’s body? The Sentinels took it with him, and they are working on him now. How do you know? I can see what he sees says Elektra, I have taken over his mind, but at the moment I am too tired to focus on it, but they seem to put Juggernaut back together. Weird says Gwen…
Are we going to survive says Angel, looking at both Gwen and Elektra? Gwen looks at her sincerely. I don’t know but I don’t think so. Elektra nods. We are doomed indeed. But we will give them a good fight, Elektra adds. But girls if this is our very last days, shouldn’t we make sure to do the best of them. Gwen and Angel look at Elektra. Elektra when was the last time, you did it? Gwen and Nelly ask the questions at the same time. Elektra looks back, I can’t remember, must have been Daredevil, Matt Murdoch, ages ago.
What about Fury, says Gwen? What about him, says Elektra? Or Parker says Angel with a weird smile. Parker… Parker….he is not single is he? They all look taken of what they discuss. And then Elektra comes back to reality. And all her feelings come out at once: WHERE THE FUCK AM I? Gwen looks sadly. You are on the other side and you are in the middle of a war. BUT WHAT IS THIS PLACE AND WHY CAN’T I REMEMBER ANYTHING FROM BEFORE WE CRASHED THROUGH YOUR ROOF. Nelly smiles, you just mentioned Matt Murdoch. Elektra looks shocked, Matt who? Matt Murdoch says Gwen, and all three of them understands that this is the first time, they have been sitting down and talked in long time, and this is, (what they think at least) the first anyone mentioned something about before Elektra and Parker crashed through Stacy and Reilly’s roof.
Gwen kindly and sweetly kisses off Elektra’s tears. A weird act to do, but in this situation that act seems reasonable since everyone push their limits and they haven't much time left. Matt how was he Gwen asks? Matt…Elektra focuses hard…she sees herself as Juggernaut now, she stands up and looks around the room. Sentinels are walking around here, but they are not bigger, is the other way around…Wake up Elektra says Angel…Matt…how was he? Elektra focuses again. Harder this time… Matt..Matt..Matt..she gives up and faints and fall asleep.

Both Angel and Gwen kiss her on the cheek and brush her hair. They look at each other. Then they turn around. Then they see the rest of the gang standing around them. How long have you guys been standing there? Long enough time, long enough smiles Parker. Gwen and Angel blush.
We all need to sleep now. Fury carries Elektra to her sleeping place.

FINISHED
Don't miss the next episode
The Other Side, Heroes' Mountain Chapter 2, Part 3

ANOTHER DAY BEHIND SHELTER
Chapter 2
3 of 4
[img]http://www.purple.com/GR20/s/submerged_shelter__Sun-27-Jun-2004_09%3A56%3A00.jpg[/img]

Gwen wakes up. She wakes up with a smile and she cuddles Ben and then remembers what has happened. In her dream she was still in her dream house. But now everything looks nothing like a dream house, and it stinks of dead and rotten flesh. She looks around, thank God she transformed the dead bodies into stone, the place looks ok, it looks like a really good hiding place and it is ok. I wonder if there is anything else I can do in this place to make it nicer. She walks around the place. Elektra sleeps on top of Fury, she looks absolutely dead-tired, Fury too. Nick & Angel lie close to each other in one corner. Peter Parker, The Amazing Spider-Man, is by himself. He is sitting down in corner, sleeping. Poor baby, thinks Gwen and she finds some clothes to cover him up. Spider-Woman is sleeping in her own web, high up close to the roof. She looks like she is sleeping well. I guess she hasn’t seen much yet, thinks Gwen.

Gwen decides she needs some air, she knows it is dangerous, but she badly needs some fresh air. She puts her hand on where they entered and the mountain slowly opens up. Gwen looks down on her hands and she feels the energy go through her body. She doesn’t have a clue what she is capable of. She has absolutely no idea of how powerful she is or what kind of limitations her power has. When she comes out, she can immediately see that the enemy has been there. She sees the big footsteps from the Sentinels. Then she sees bigger footsteps Elektra’s vision, she thinks. They have most likely been searching desperately for them, but it has all been in vain. Gwen’s camouflage for their hiding place couldn’t have been better. Gwen looks back at it and feels proud. She feels great with her new power. Perhaps she could fly up in the air and try to spot the enemy, find out what they are planning. She flies up in the air as high as she can, Gwen is a beginner of this heroes’ business. She is an amateur when it comes to being a superhero. When she is up in the air, she suddenly sees the enemy. There are many of them, an uncountable lot of Sentinels. Gwen flies higher up in the air. She is lucky the enemy can’t see her she is too high up. But Sentinels are now gathered around their hiding place. There is no chance in the world that Gwen can go back there. She is trying to hide high up in the air behind clouds. She succeeds in hiding, but how will she get back to the group?

BACK IN THE FRONT LINERS’ “HEADQUARTERS”
Ben wakes up, have you seen Gwen, he screams out. Quiet, we thought you knew where she was, says Nick quietly. The whole gang is standing silently looking out through a small opening in the cave.
What are we going to do, Reilly wonders quietly? What about Gwen? Gwen was stupid enough to go out on her on, I don’t think we can help, but I think she will be fine, says Nick coldly. Reilly puts up his fist and looks really mad. Calm down Reilly, the sentinels haven’t found her, Elektra calms him down. How do you know? "I am" Juggernaut remember. But if she is out there, how will she get back in here. If she can stay alive until tonight there is chance we will be able to contact her. If I know Gwen the way I know her, she is now on her way to Captain’s place, and will make sure to help us the best he can do. Can’t we do anything here, Spidey asks?
I have got some plans, says Nick. We will need to advance in order to have any chance at all. We need to take the mountain, than we are one step closer to the real enemy. You three spiders you will use this way, he points to the opposite way. Me & Angel will use heaven’s way. Gwen will be on her own mission. Elektra & Fury will climb the mountain. You have climbed the mountain of death before, haven’t you Elektra. Elektra nods. When will we start asks Ben? Tonight says Nick. Today we will try to figure out our new strengths and powers and I will quickly tell you about your costumes. Elektra looks at the group. We are not going to stand a chance we are outnumbered. They cut me off from Juggernaut’s brain, I can see what he sees but I can’t interfere with his mind. There are so many of them Nick, it’s over Nick, it’s over. Elektra looks listless. Is it true Nick, ask the others at the same time. Nick’s looks down, we are going to fight, we will not give up and I will find back up, we are the Front Liners remember….We will track down other groups and they will join us here…
But it is all in vain, says Elektra. You don’t know how strong you are now, Nick replies. Spideys when you use your webs together your webs can spin through absolutely anything. We used stone before. You can also easily cut through steel. The Sentinel’s bodies will be piece of cake. What about me, says Elektra? You can climb faster and your strength has improved a lot. You saw for yourself how you could carry these bodies so easily. Me, Nick me, Fury is impatient. Your strengths are your quickness. You will be a lot quicker from now on. All the costumes include a force field I guess you all noticed that in the battle. Me & Angel have always had our heaven’s power, but with our costumes, we are now a bit quicker. Our energy, ATP, lasts much longer as you surely have noticed. We haven’t got much time I think we shall all re-group and plan the rest in groups before the night comes. Spiders x 3 talk to Nick about their chances on how to spin through the middle of the mountain. Nick & Nelly prepare on how to find reinforcement from the very northern part of heaven’s heaven. Elektra & Fury plan for their escape over the mountain.
Where will we all meet up, asks Fury? The Sentinel’s headquarters are behind the mountain. There aren’t just Sentinels and Juggernaut in this mountain. I think we should all meet up here in three days.
Watch out, there is no such thing as sleeping. The plan we sleep now and then attack for three days, and after that head back if we still can.

FINISHED

FACING YOUR INNER DEMONS
Chapter 2
4 of 4
[img]http://www.fredmiranda.com/hosting-data//4432/30778inner_demons3-thumb.jpg[/img]
GWEN
Gwen manage to escape the enemy. Her hiding place behind the clouds wasn’t good enough. She had to fly away from there. She looked back a last time than she took off in high speed. She remembered Nick saying something on how to raise her speed. She pressed the button, and way she goes. Amazing I thought Quicksilver was fast she feels herself fly way in super-speed but somehow she can still see everything clearly. She presses the button again, slowly she slows down. What now? All she can see around her are clouds, clouds and then clouds again. Then she sees something weird in front of her eyes: It looks like a fortress made of snow and it is floating in the air. Inside the round-looking fortress she sees a dim light. She has to get in there and see what it is. But there are no doors there. Gwen doesn’t know what to do, the situation seems helpless. She is out there in nowhere and she doesn’t have a clue what she is facing. She tries to find a door to the small fortress but there is none. She presses her body towards the walls in order to force it to open somehow. Then something weird happens, her whole body goes through the wall. Something wild has taken hold of her and it takes her by the throat and pulls her in. The creature looks like a Demon from Hell. He holds Gwen steadily by the throat in one hand and then he pushes his other hand straight through her heart and takes it out. I finally got it he laughs loudly. Gwen’s limping body falls on to the white ground inside the fortress, the Demon holds her heart high up in the air and he laughs as madly as ever.

NICK , ANGEL & THE REST
The rest of the group have started their evacuation. The Spiders are on their way up through the cave. Elektra & Fury have started their climb. Nick & Nelly sit on the ground in the cave. You know what to do Nelly, sit as close to me as humanly possible says Nick. A kiss says Nelly. Not now smiles Nick. Ok says Nelly. They press their bodies as close as possible. Will it work in the cave, wonders Nelly. I hope so, says Nick. In a matter of seconds they become one. Harder Angel, harder. Angel presses her body harder towards Nick. Then they are gone. The Spiders look back, what happened to them, wonders Parker, I thought they were just going to combine their powers. The "Woman-Spider" reacts quickly. We haven’t got time to consider that, the enemy will be here any second she addresses the two Spidermen. Reilly looks at Parker and says: "She is right we have got to move quicker." They spin their web together and by combined force they force themselves through the cave. Their webs make them go deeper and deeper inside the cave and they are at the same time climbing higher and higher up. Rocks are flying everywhere. They keep this up for hours and it starts to get darker and darker. Spiders this is insane, says Spider-Woman suddenly. What if we never reach an end to this? What does Nick know about this really and he and Angel just disappeared. What can we do, what other options have we got, answers Reilly. Suddenly they all fall down. They have reached an opening and they fall straight down, it is a pound. Spider-Woman fall on top of the Spider-Men. They all swim up and they see a cave similar like their own. Someone else has had a nest in this cave. Three black Demon then appear from behind them. They have no chance of seeing them. Their hearts are then taken out at the same time. The three Demons laugh madly when they hold up their hearts in the air.

ELEKTRA AND FURY
Elektra helps Fury to climb. She knows what this climb is about. She has faced the Demons before she knows they are using imagiative visions/illusions in order to trick the enemy. When she climbed the mountain of death before she believed her heart was taken out by Demons. This was just an vision/illusion to scare her. Now she is prepared and she has also told the others about the way the enemy act and strike. However, they all need to act at the same time in order to be effective. The whole group needs to cooperate in order to take down the Demons. Last time she survived, but her heart got seriously wounded, this time it won’t happen. Therefore everyone needs to strike back at the same time. When they all have “their heart taken out” then they need to gather their forces. Elektra argued that the enemy usually strike at the same time, but she didn’t know for sure. Her body shivers, the Demon is over her, her heart is taken out, Furys too. Then she gives all the others the signal, she put her sai straight up in the air. And the sai releases its power and a sparkle glow up in the highest air. Gwen sees it from her white fortress, The Spiders spot it from the cave and Nick and Angel look at it from heaven-heaven while they are riding their FALCON. They all know what to do. In the same time all the group members react and they do it at the exact same moment. By an amazingly strong force they raise their right arm and take back what is theirs. Their heart is taken back and put back into their own place. The Demons don’t know how to react to this. From their eyes this cannot be done because the heart is just an illusion. The combined and efficient move made by our heroes make the Demons disappear and out heroes are left by themselves again. Elektra’s reversed plan worked like a miracle. But the heroes know that this was just a beginning…. Fury looks at Elektra, she smiles. I know that all the others are ok, I can feel the power from the others through my sai.
This is weird says Fury. Can you please slow down Elektra. What the fuck are we doing here Elektra, Fury looks Elektra into her eyes. I have fought many weird creatures and I have been to many weird places, but this is the far craziest place and what on earth was this Demon? Nick looks tired and exhausted when he looks at Elektra.
A Demon, Fury, a Demon. Imagine your wildest fears and then you know what it is. They meant to shock us and then kill us, but because I have encountered these Demons before we could project their powers but next time it will be harder. Next time… Fury shakes his head and for a moment Sergeant Fury seems scared.
[img]http://www.firstshowing.net/img/nick-fury-big.jpg[/img]
DON'T MISS THE NEXT EPISODE.

CHAPTER 3

THE BATTLE ON THE OTHER SIDE

Front Liners:
1*Gwen Stacy
2*Scarlet Spider
3*Peter Parker
4*Elektra
5*Nick Fury
6*Nick
7*Angel
8*Spider-Woman

THE INNER BATTLES
CHAPTER 3
1 OF 4
[img]http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs206.snc1/7317_128324156866_524541866_3023704_2694567_s.jpg[/img][img]http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs226.snc1/7317_128324136866_524541866_3023701_2448280_s.jpg[/img]
NICK FURY AND ELEKTRA
"So it is going to get tougher hey", Elektra, Fury stares at her. "It is not enough that we just fell out from nowhere straight through Reilly and Stacy's paradise house and then fought Juggernaut, Climbers and Sentinels and these bloody Demons. Where did they come from? I like fighting soldiers I like real and proper fights this weird up-side-down reality pisses me off Fury continues talking to himself. I don't want some weirdo take my heart out again, do you hear me Elektra. Elektra is not there anymore. What the fuck now thinks Fury. He looks around he is back in the War all his friends have just been wiped out by his enemy. He sees his dad like a ghost in front of him. His dad is talking to him:

"It is your fault Nick. Why didn't you save them? Why didn't you save that poor girl in England who you just had been in bed with? Why didn't you save your friends. You focus on the wrong things my son, you have always have been at the wrong spot?"

Nick tries to push away the ghost. Your not my dad, go away. "Yes I am and you know it." Nick looks at him and he is back in the cave and his dad is standing just in front of him. His dad faces him again and again asks him. Why didn't you save them?" Nick doesn't know what to do he takes up his gun and aims it straight at his dad's head, fuck off will you. He pulls the trigger, then at the same time as the trigger sets off he sees a smirking demon behind the other side of the cave. Too late he realise he has just shot Elektra straight through the head. Her body falls down to the ground.

GWEN STACY
Gwen takes a deep breath she has just "got her heart back in the right place", I knew this was going to feel weird Elektra told us so, but I couldn't imagine that I would actually feel the process. The whole place seems dead quiet and everything around her is totally white. She thinks about all the others back in their hide-out. Elektra, Fury, Angel, Nick and the three Spiders. God she missed Reilly so much, why did she take off without him and would she be able to come back to him. All the Sentinels were so big, she would never be able to go back. On the other hand, she thought about the plans, Nick and her had secretly talked about. They were all going to go separate ways and then come back to their hideout. Maybe her "escape" just followed the plans and evrything was ok. But she was no heroine was she?

She heard screams and noises outside the white "house" she looked out through the door there she could see a fiercy battle between Nick+ Angel vs 5-6 Sentinels. The lovers were riding a major beast and horselike Falcon and they were fighting like it was their last battle. The Falcon seemed to be able to move in all different directions the Sentinels didn't seem to be able to catch them. The Falcon moved like some kind of ninja. She had never seen anything move so smoothly before. Nick had never showed her that animal before she felt a bit of jeaulously. Then someone shut door. How are you Gwen, said a gentle voice. Warren her teacher stood in front her. I have been so worried about you, I never thought I would see you here. "Who are you go away, says Gwen loudly. Warren seems shocked, doesn't she remember me? His biggest love, the girl he made so many clones of didn't she remember him at all, he starts crying. Sorry I thought you would remember me he takes his hands over his head. Gwen walks up to him and starts to feel sorry for him. She walks closer to him and unconsciously she starts toching her thread around her neck ands then she sees Warren clearly again. She sees the kind Man he is and the good teacher he was, he helped out so much, helped her and Peter so much. Peter? She lets go of the thread. She looks at Warren again she has totally forgotten about the war Angel and Nick fight out there. She feels sorry for Warren. I know you from somewhere. "GET OUT FROM THERE" SHE HEARS NICK FROM OUTSIDE THE "THE HOUSE IS FULL OF DEMONS".

She looks at Warren again and turns her head away. She starts running towards the door. Stop screams Warren kindly. "GET OUT SCREAMS NICK FROM THE OUTSIDE"

THE THREE SPIDERS
SPIDER-WOMAN, SPIDER-MAN & SCARLET SPIDER
That was tougher than one could expect, Spider-Woman looks at her two companions, Scarlet and Parker. Hate Demons Ben replies. Parker nods. Then a major hand breaks straight through the stonewall. A Sentinel has just crashed into their hide-out. Spidey acts the quickest. He leaps up on the Robot's hand and run all the way to its head and punch it straight in the face. Take it easy screams Spider-Woman to him, maybe the others haven't spotted us yet. All the three are now on top of the arm of the Sentinel and almost at the same moment as Spidey has punched through its skull they all desperately webbing its face and pull its whole body towards the opening of the cave. The sentinel falls down on the bottom of the cave head first. Spider-Woman looks out through the cave somehow miraculously the other Sentinels have not noticed what has happening to this fellow. She screams to her male companinons to help her to put back all the stones from the opening of the cave. All of them do this with an amazing speed and they make it just in time.

What are you doing, says a figure to Ben and Parker behind them when they have just covered up the hole. The two spiders can no longer see the sentinel, it is there no longer. In front of them is Uncle Ben standing. Spider-Woman doesn't recongnise him instead she fights as a maniac against the Sentinel who has now woken up. Help out, she screams to the Spiders. They don't hear her and seem to be talking to someone who Spidey-Woman can't see.

Ben continues talking to the Spiders. How are you guys? You know..yes we now they both say at the same time with great power comes great responsibilty. Good Lads. Come with me here. Both Spiders are totally enchanted with the Man. I want to show you something here. They lend forward. Then without warning he takes them both by the throat and smash their heads hard together. Their limp bodies fall down and his appearance changes into a Demon and quickly it takes them both away.

Spider-Woman is battling the Sentinel by herself. Where are my heroes to stand by my side she thinks determinedly. Fuck 'em I will handle this loser bymyself. She jumps hard on the Sentinels throat and the whole gigant body slowly gives up and falls down. Now Spider-Woman sees something odd, through the Sentinel's throat comes small Shield Agents saying: "Well done Spider-Woman you have indeed finished your task you are an excellent spy." Spider-Woman is back where she started her superwoman business. Ok what's my next task, she asks them kindly. One of the shield agents punch her hard in the stomach.

NICK & ANGEL
Gwen can't hear you anymore Nick it is useless focus on the battle instead. Falcon can't hold off these losers much longer. Gwen's door was closed. In the the middle of the fiercy battle Nick takes hold of his thread and can only see Fury crying over Elektra's dead body. I can't see them Angel, honey, I can only see Fury and Elektra seems very dead. Don't think about that Angel says in a desparate way we are still alive, arent' we? As long as Falcon can help us flee from these bastards... Nick whispers in Falcon's ear and he jumps straight up in the air, just in time not to be crashed by two Setinels who instead crash into each other. Now honey says Nick and they both hug each other hard and the teleportation is a fact. I am glad we made it away from that place says Nick looking at Angel. They are now standing outside Ben & Gwen's Paradise House that seem to look ok now. You made it, Captain Stacy looks down at them from the balcony.

The story continues further down, the last post.

Idrottsläraren

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".

"We all walk a fine line between extremes the key is not to trip".
Användarvisningsbild
Ingemar
Near Mint

Inlägg av Ingemar »

Eftersom ingen annan svarar så tänkte jag säga att jag tycker idén med att titta på ett seriekoncept redan på manusnivån är intressant. Jag har ju också några synopsis som jag filar lite på ibland, men jag har inga möjligheter att göra serie av dem.

Frågan är, ska man sammanfatta hårt (som i dina senare kapitel) eller skriva som en komplett berättelse? Det senare är mer komplett men det tar mer tid att skriva och läsa.
Användarvisningsbild
Ingemar
Near Mint

Inlägg av Ingemar »

Jag tog bort mitt första inlägg eftersom det inte blev så positivt i tonen, ville inte låta taskig. Bra att du tog det positivt i alla fall. (Jag var lite skeptisk mot "andra sidan"-konceptet, men det är ju en superhjälteserie så då behöver man ju inte hålla igen med effekterna. Och jag känner inte till alla karaktärerna.)

Nog går det att göra serie av ett manus, men jag är ju ingen tecknare. På sin höjd kan jag klipp och klistra ur förebilderna, men det blir så dåligt. Rätt väg borde vara att försöka landa sin idé hos förlaget.

Jag satt så sent som igår och renskrev ett av mina manus, inte färdigt seriemanus men komplett berättelse (dialog med lite korta kommentarer som förtydligar miljön). Jag kanske gör egen tråd av det så småningom.

Hur tänkte du göra serie av din? Få in den på förlaget, vidare till tecknare den vägen?
Användarvisningsbild
tfels
Very Fine
Kontakt:

Inlägg av tfels »

Innan man gör ett färdigt manus bör man ha ett synopsis, åtminstone om det är en lång serie. Ett synopsis kan vara ungefär en halv A4-sida som kortfattat beskriver seriens händelseförlopp, stämning, huvudpersoner och seriens omfång. Synopsis ska vara lättläst, locka till läsning, samt vara informativt.
Thomas Fels
www.svenskasuperserier.se
Användarvisningsbild
Ingemar
Near Mint

Inlägg av Ingemar »

[quote="tfels"]

Innan man gör ett färdigt manus bör man ha ett synopsis, åtminstone om det är en lång serie. Ett synopsis kan vara ungefär en halv A4-sida som kortfattat beskriver seriens händelseförlopp, stämning, huvudpersoner och seriens omfång. Synopsis ska vara lättläst, locka till läsning, samt vara informativt.
[/quote]
En sammanfattning javisst. Ett manus är ju lite torrt så man ska börja med att väcka intresse, och en redaktör/förläggare/producent vill nog kunna sovra lite innan han/hon lägger mycket tid.

Men jag ser inga problem med att skriva en hel berättelse också. Därifrån till seriemanus tänker jag mig att det tillkommer uppdelning på rutor och sidor, och noggrannare miljöbeskrivningar, innan det är ett seriemanus. Jag skriver hela berättelsen, och sammanfattningen kan komma sedan, när det finns något substantiellt att sammanfatta.
Användarvisningsbild
Ingemar
Near Mint

Inlägg av Ingemar »

Jag tycker det är ett kul och intressant försök, att jobba kreativt i en forumtråd. Varför inte?

Vad gäller synopsis, gör man det för sig själv eller för att sälja in? Jag kan tänka mig båda, sälja in innan man gör detaljarbete är säkert normalt när man jobbar professionellt, och göra det för sig själv för att göra en grovskiss och övergripande upplägg innan man går in på detaljer. Det senare fallet känns mindre viktigt, men nog har vi sett en del berättelser som saknat övergripande struktur och tanke och därför inte funkar?
Användarvisningsbild
tfels
Very Fine
Kontakt:

Inlägg av tfels »

Man kan göra synopsis för sig själv, samarbetspartners och förlag man ska sälja till. (Eller för papperskorgen. ;) )
Thomas Fels
Användarvisningsbild
Rufus

Inlägg av Rufus »

Det finns ett Disneyförlag som begär att manusförfattarna ska skriva synopsis och ett annat Disneyförlag som hoppar över just synopsis-stadiet. Sånt där kan med andra ord variera ganska kraftigt från förlag till förlag.
Användarvisningsbild
Marqus
Fine
Kontakt:

Inlägg av Marqus »

Problemet när det gäller Marvel och DC är ju att de, såvitt jag vet, inte tar emot manus från vem som helst, utan det är de som letar upp manusskribenter.
Har inte läst igenom ditt manus, men skulle vilja tipsa dig om att försöka skriva om det för några superhjältar du skapat själv och sedan leta upp nån schysst tecknare. Herr Fels kan kanske hjälpa dig att komma i kontakt med nån duktig själ. Seriebranschen är inte lätt att slå sig in i, och det bästa man kan göra är att börja på en fanzine-nivå och ha drömmar men inte alltför mycket förväntningar. :) Det är iaf mina erfarenheter.
Lycka till i vilket fall som helst! Alltid kul med folk som är kreativa.
Användarvisningsbild
Labrador Road 26
Gem Mint

Inlägg av Labrador Road 26 »

Kollade på imdb om uppgifterna på kommande Tintinfilmen blivit uppdaterade då jag såg denna intressanta kommentar från manusförfattaren:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0595590/bio
SpideyElektra: kanske kan vara tänkvärt för dig. Eller som Yoda skulle säga "Do, or do not, there is no try".

Kom på att editorerna för de tidigare Elektra-blaskorna kan ju också vara tänkbara mottagare, de ligger säkert lägre på editorskalan hos Marvel och kanske har mer tid att läsa en inskickad idé. Kolla i dina tidningar så hittar du säkert mailadresser till dem. Fast då den etablerade manuskillen Robert Kirkman nyligen fick sin tidning nedlagd är ju inget säkert hos Marvel.
With great collections comes great responsibility.
larsa66 till mig: Ibland tror jag att du skulle bli en bra seriefigur med dina starka åsikter och kommentarer.
E Dahlén: Mycket klokt - så sant! (Lägger till Sallander i raden av epokgörande filosofer)
Användarvisningsbild
Robrocker
Very Fine

Inlägg av Robrocker »

Det vore kul men känns som ett stort jobb...jag har inte riktigt tiden eller orken att göra så mycket av samma, även fast jag tycker att den är intressant.
Jag kanske kan göra någon bild, ett omslag eller bara nån sketch? Jag har fullt upp att försöka hitta min egen stil och lära mig att teckna.
With great powers comes great responsibility.
Användarvisningsbild
DanielSchenström
Fine
Kontakt:

Inlägg av DanielSchenström »

spindemannenelektra (och andra spindelfans): Ni måste köpa senaste Amazing Spider-man (den med första delen i One More day), den har en flera sidor lång profil över Spindelmannen med hans historier, krafter, olika dräkter.
Användarvisningsbild
Gammelsmurf
Very Fine
Kontakt:

Inlägg av Gammelsmurf »

Länkade du till bilderna med filändelse eller länkade du till den inbäddade typen av bilder (ex. http://re3.mm-a5.yimg.com/image/3252342075)? Om du länkade till de sistnämnda så kan det vara så att sidan där bilderna ligger inbäddade själva byter bilder på något sätt. Det händer ibland när man använder gratistjänster som Tinypic och Imageshack och inte tar själva bilden direkt från källan inklusive filändelsen.

Det är nämligen ingen härifrån som bytt dina bilder, det är bara jag och mina moderatorer som har åtkomst till att kunna ändra inlägg och vi gör givetvis inte sånt. Det finns heller inga andra konton aktiverade på forumet med den behörighet som behövs för att kunna ta sig in och ändra inlägg. Problemet måste komma utifrån, från den källa du länkat ifrån.

/admin
Användarvisningsbild
Gammelsmurf
Very Fine
Kontakt:

Inlägg av Gammelsmurf »

Ja, det blir jättebra. Se bara till så att alla filer har en filändelse och lagra dem gärna om möjlighet finns på ett eget webkonto. Det är det bästa eftersom man då har koll på vad man länkar till. [:)]

/admin
Användarvisningsbild
Gammelsmurf
Very Fine
Kontakt:

Inlägg av Gammelsmurf »

[quote]Ursprungligen postat av spindelmannenelektra

Jag skall lägga upp bilderna och text på min egen hemsida och sen lägga upp dem på forumet så tror jag det skall fungera.
[/quote]
Texten behöver du inte lägga upp på din egen hemsida, det går bra att använda forumets texteditor. Det är bara bilderna som du ska lagra på din egen hemsida. Sen när du vill infoga en bild så skriv in direktlänken till den bild som ligger på ditt eget hemside konto och omslut med img-taggar. ([img]http://www.serieforum.se/icon_editor_image.gif[/img])

/admin
Användarvisningsbild
spindelmannenelektra
Near Mint

Hur f-n får man inspiration att slutföra något? Det är så irriterande. Ena dagen har man en massa inspiration och skriver hur mycket som helst och det blir rätt bra, sen tar det bara stopp. Hur skall man göra för att hitta den rätta inspirationen? Någon som har något tips? Stiltje är det värsta jag vet. Sen är det asdrygt när man skrivit ner flera sidor med blyerts slarvigt och sen skall skriva över det på datorn, snacka om att det tar tid. Ni som jobbar med serier, hur gör ni för att få igång maskineriet? Vill så gärna slutföra detta projekt, har inte mycket kvar men krafterna är snart slut och jag är livrädd att jag inte ens blir klar. Det var bra att ha en deadline. Men sen när jag gick över den har det varit riktig stiltje.

Jag vill så väldigt, väldigt gärna bara göra klart det här. Sätta ihop den till en liten serietidningsbok. Ha den själv, inte publicera den, bara ha den i min lilla hylla. Visa den för de som vill se. Men f-n vad svårt det är att slutföra det. Man vill ju bli lite nöjd med sig själv, men vill ju inte slarva ihop allt på slutet.

Jättetacksam för tips på hur man slutför en serie när det är riktigt "stiltje".
Idrottsläraren

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".

Användarvisningsbild
tfels
Very Fine
Kontakt:

Inlägg av tfels »

Enligt Magnus Knutsson (författare till Ratte och Fantomen) så är "stiltje" normaltillståndet. Man kan med andra ord inte gå och vänta på inspiration. Sätt igång och arbeta. Se det som ett jobb som måste göras. Tvinga igång dig! Efter ett tag har du plötsligt flytet inne igen och är igång utan större problem.

Jag kan även citera serietecknaren Johan Wanloo som sa "ska du göra serier så SKA DU GÖRA SERIER".

En metod jag använder för att hälla bränsle på en falnande glöd (alltså när idéerna uteblir) är att tänka ut en riktigt tokig idé, något som är "fel", något som är "lite för mycket". Och sedan bestämma att jag ska använda det i historien. Det kan lyfta historien och göra den rolig att arbeta med igen.

Mer om manusförfattandets ädla konst kan man läsa i Svenska Superserier nr 7, ute om några veckor. Där intervjuar vi just Magnus Knutsson, veteranföfattare, om hur man författar seriemanus.
Thomas Fels
Användarvisningsbild
spindelmannenelektra
Near Mint

[quote="tfels"]

Enligt Magnus Knutsson (författare till Ratte och Fantomen) så är "stiltje" normaltillståndet. Man kan med andra ord inte gå och vänta på inspiration. Sätt igång och arbeta. Se det som ett jobb som måste göras. Tvinga igång dig! Efter ett tag har du plötsligt flytet inne igen och är igång utan större problem.

Jag kan även citera serietecknaren Johan Wanloo som sa "ska du göra serier så SKA DU GÖRA SERIER".

En metod jag använder för att hälla bränsle på en falnande glöd (alltså när idéerna uteblir) är att tänka ut en riktigt tokig idé, något som är "fel", något som är "lite för mycket". Och sedan bestämma att jag ska använda det i historien. Det kan lyfta historien och göra den rolig att arbeta med igen.

Mer om manusförfattandets ädla konst kan man läsa i Svenska Superserier nr 7, ute om några veckor. Där intervjuar vi just Magnus Knutsson, veteranföfattare, om hur man författar seriemanus.
[/quote]

Tackar för dessa värdefulla tips.[:)]
Idrottsläraren

Användarvisningsbild
DanielSchenström
Fine
Kontakt:

Inlägg av DanielSchenström »

Olika människor fungerar olika, men om man kan göra skapandet till rutin, dvs en viss tidpunkt på dygnet så hjälper det eftersom man anpassar sig till omständigheterna.

Jag brukar inte få inspirationsstopp, men ibland så vet jag inte hur hela storyn ska bli när jag börjar. Då gör jag de delarna som jag har klara och försöker fundera på hur de ska bindas ihop. Om inget uppenbarar sig får det vara medan jag jobbar på annat, ibland måste storyn ligga och gro i det undermedvetna istället och när man minst anar det så kommer idén man behövde. Har man ingen deadline så ska man inte tvinga sig tycker jag, det ska ju vara ett nöje, inte ett jobb.
Användarvisningsbild
spindelmannenelektra
Near Mint

[quote="DanielSchenström"]

Olika människor fungerar olika, men om man kan göra skapandet till rutin, dvs en viss tidpunkt på dygnet så hjälper det eftersom man anpassar sig till omständigheterna.
[/quote]

Mycket bra tips. Tackar.[:)]
Idrottsläraren

Skriv svar